Tom O’Brien has toured around the world over the last decade. Eastern Europe, Western Europe, United Kingdom, and all over the United States. It’s time to thin out the stable and turn to what’s next. Riding is certainly not over, but now it’s about where and how he’ll ride in the coming years.
Tom is selling two awesome BMW motorcycles that have served him well and have only begun rolling on the miles. Both are in excellent condition, have been well cared for and ridden regularly.
2011 BMW F800GT, 6,300 miles, $8,000
- Perfect condition
- Ready for 6,000 mile light service
- Garaged it’s whole life
- Perfect touring or dirt road scambling bike
2007 BMW K1200GT, 32,000 miles, $7,500 solid
- Very clean – slight touring wear
- BMW Tank and Touring Bag
- “The most comfortable touring bike I’ve owned to tour the US and Canada” Tom O’Brien
- Currently located in Augusta, Georgia